Thursday, April 28, 2011

Haii~! 4/28/11

I feel SUPPER excited~! Tomorrow I'm going to the mall with Leigha. I went to Aspen's house yesterday. I PRAY he doesn't read this, I MAY, just a tiny tad,smijit,bit like him. Yeah, yeah I know. I didn't tell anyone except you, dear reader. YESH~! I used that. SO since yesterday I've been singing quie a bit, which only happens when I feel REALLY happy, or REALLY SAD, or some other EXTREME emotion. But, HE GROPED ME! He said sorry right after though. Jeanie stole my shoe...Haha we all traded shoes & I asked this random dude if I could borrow his metal dector. I told him it was for eanie to find dildos. SOME LADY TOLD ME & ASPEN TO SHAKE HER BALLS!!!She was playing tennis. Haha I kicked it~ So, we climbed fences, I got stuck on the top of one. I finally decided never to wear flats when we go over to his house & climbed down. I sent a HUGE ammount of forwards~& now I'm texting Chantel. I haven't been hanging out with my NORMAL group of Chantel & Leigha, I'm now part of the Sparks Middle School Host Club. My phone keeps shutting off randomly. It's VERRY ANNOYING. & I have to keep it untill my 16th birthday. THEN I get an I phone. I hate my phone. I just was SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PHONE~! But...not so much anymore...I barely use it.Smooth, get some spicy fries, but forget you water in the kitchen, smooth, Bailey. GOt my water, gonna finish these fries, pack for Leigha's & go to bed~!Haha Aspen is my wall paper, hes humping a wale XD Nightttttt <3

No comments:

Post a Comment