Tuesday, May 3, 2011

50TH POST AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm, I was originally going to dedicate this post to my hate of beach weddings....But I suppose talking about HOW AWESOME this blog has been is quite worthy also. CAUTION: This part contains trace amounts of fan-girl-ness. So, beginning on how I got to the subject of hating on beach weddings. I was bored, I accidentally set my alarm for 6 PM this morning & stayed home, my laptop ran out of charge & I had left my charger in the living room, not feeling ninja enough, I turned to my phone for an hour or two of entertainment. I was on face book, & the first thing I saw was "*Some random Japanese girl somehow added to my friends* Has take "Who's YOUR Bleach baby daddy?" quiz" Then, out of lack of things to do, I browsed over the answer. My first thought was HOW EMBARRASSING!!! How could she/he post that for all his/her friends to see?! Now, keep in mind, I had been stalking around the Internet, watching free episodes of English subbed K-on! & Was still stuck in Japanese school girl mode(In which, everything makes you blush, weather it's from ADORIBLENESS!!! OR OMG-ness), so, being self explanitory, I was like, OMG WTF?! (Haha sorry, girly moment). So, when I finally snuck out of my window, like a teenage-delinquent, scaring my neighbors,who themselves, are also, I charged my laptop. Alas, I didn't do it until like 6 'o clock. BUT when I finally did, I did it for hours( that's what she said) & the last one I took, I took once, but it had the other answers on it too, for some reason, I figured, Why not~? I read them & One of them said "He proposed to you on the beach", or "You had a beach wedding" It made me cringe honestly.I HATE THEM. You know when you see that commercial for Sandals resort thingy? No? Well, it's these newly weds & they're on  a bed at the beach, the wind in blowing lightly, the canopy flowing with it? UGH!!! I just think of them crawling on that bed getting sand everywhere, it's hot, they get the dress caught on the bed & it rips, some creepy dude that's a "Policeman: Tells you that you need a permit to do this & it's not a nude beach. Doesn't seem that fun to me. When I first started this blog, I wanted to get married SO BADLY, that I'd do it that moment, with almost anybody, if it was legal. But, now, I find myself thinking of it being a HUGE drag~ I have no idea why. I love this blog <3 It's helped me get through pretty much anything that life has thrown at me. Weather it be heart break, hatred, family problems EXTREME FANGIRLNESS, & a heap of other things, that I really don't feel like troubling you with. So, I'm going over to Aspen's house tomorrow, after school. Did you guys hear about Osama being shot?! I think that was wrong. Nobody has the right to take the life of another. No matter what he's done, we're no better than him now. & yet we hear all of these politicians encouraging America to CONTINUE killing people?! I think that we're wrong. We should join together to try to help ourselves out of this 4,000 foot hole that we've dug ourselves in. We should try to help ourselves before we try to help others. I'm sorry, I sound like a roughly translated fortune cookie~ Well, THANK YOU for being with me all 50 posts, I hope you'll stick with me for the next 50 & then on post no.101 I'll say IT'S OVER 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH. Haha yeah, I rabu you guys >U<

No comments:

Post a Comment