Thursday, May 5, 2011

5/5/11 IT'S HAPPEND!!!!

It happend....Now I'm signed into my Youtube & Blogger & they're not logging eachother out~!  I found out how awesome I am at slicing strawberrys. I felt like a ninja-samuri mix. I'm gonna get some milk.Ahnnnn~ I rember now why I wanted to be in love SO MUCH. I used to listen to comatose over & over & over again, that's probably how I caught it T^T & Now, I'm listening to it AGAIN. Sigh, where's my white angel~? Well, I think this was triggerd by Chantel & Jacob going out AGAIN. I'm getting quite tired of it. & on top of all of these things, Annie seems to be enging all of these relationships, She's like the grim reaper of relashionships.  She transferd here last year. I Really hate how she ends everything for Jacob & Cameron. She would have broke us up, if she knew about it. Ugh, listening to these rock songs, it sends me into a black hole of memmories, that I thought I'd forgotten. Not quite so fun.I belive that the next anime I watch will be Soul Eater. Yupppppppp~ So, Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment