Monday, April 18, 2011

YO!!!!! VERRY EARLY April 18th 2011

Herro :D It's 1:30 in the morning & I have school today~ Ah, yes, I know -_- But I'm gonna look tottaly awesome tomorrow :D But, for some reason Anthony was up & I asked him what he was doing up this early, trying to make conversation, He's being a real dick. I now think that the only way to talk to him is messiging(Fuck it, it's early) Bleh, I think that I only liked him beacuse I thought he liked me back, damn was I wrong~Eh, but whatever, I can see myself easily becomming friends with him. As mentioned, he's really funny, I like that in a guy. But not, like dating, I think I'm done with guys for the rest of middle school. Unless a hot, like REALLY hot guy who actually says he likes me transfers, we all know that's not gonna happen. I just want another otaku I guess. I think that'd be nice~ Ah I can be sutch a fan girl -_- I actually feel like all of my attraction twoards him is gone. Weird, huh? Well I painted my nails FINALLY. I'm gonna go to school tomorrow & blow them away... with my fresh-out-of-bed face. Joy of all joys~~Ah too negitave x.x Well I still play wlo & I got up like 4 levels over the break :0 I found a new traning spot. It's called pine. (Done with the nerdness). Still waiting for my Kyo(From Black Bird *My faviorite manga OF ALL TIME) Well, I do belive it's youtube time, PEACE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment