Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not quite sure what to feel...

Considering, this is my private blog, which I did not post on Face Book, I shall cease all rants of Anthony. (Back to normal) AHHHHH~! I did it~!!!! I asked him if he liked me or not. Juuuust because I was looking up ways to get over him, & BOOM~! I found the answer. It's been hard for me because I didn't know. So I finally asked him & his exact answer was, "As a friend :)" & I was like WTF?!?!?!?!? He said he almost never checks Face Book. So, then why did he send that message exactly one minute after it was sent? It was very quick, Perhaps too quick? Well, I hung on to the fantasy that he still likes me for a total of, 3 or less minutes. Then I was like WhAtEvEr. Though we're going to the same high school, with all the cute boys around, I'm sure I'll live. But,not I have to get good grades this last quarter. I am mystified why I hate homework so much. Some dude tried to hack me on WLO!!!  He just came out with" okay, give me your account name and password" & I was like," I'm sorry~ I don't give those out^^~". So that was the highlight of my day. I know, spring break, so exciting, take your top off break out a beer & drive to Cancun. Sure, if you can drive, drink, & have diplomatic immunity. But, I'm none of those things. So, here was my average spring break schedule(Damn, I hate that word~! Why do I have to use it so much?!): 1pm: Wake up, re-inflate my poped air matress(Thanks,Lucy*Supper fluffy muffin Neko>.<*),1:30pm:Wallow in pain, due to my strep throat.2:30pm:Get on my computer, beg my friends for cough dops.3:30pm: Make oragami hearts out of the wrapers of cough drops & watch anime(I JUST finished trigun~ IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! & it helped the pain :D) 7:30pm: Roll out of my bed & attempt to eat dinner, reflate the bed.8:00pm, Back to the anime & WLO.4:00am:go to bed.& repeat. That was my spring break, so fun. Atleast I got some sleep LOL HAHAHAH ROTFLCOPTER!!!! Haha okay, that was creepy. Well,my dear blogger, It is time to hunt down some food(I don't hunt animals. Imagine how ridicilous a 14 year old girl running through the streets, a spear in her hand, a cat at her heels, at midnight would look)So,um, bye then <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~!

No comments:

Post a Comment