Monday, April 11, 2011

Re-April 11th 2011

Heyyy, got the laptop charger back~! So, The last post was kinda er....BUT anyways, I do belive, the I shall tell you of something other than my teenage angst. It's spring break~! Yes, I know, I should have my top off & be in Cancun right now. But I prefer, for my breaks in school, to laze around the house, wear nothing but pjs, watch anime, read manga, frequently update my FaceBook status, & waste masses of time on WLO. I dropped this ornament today & it stabbed me in the hand! Right inbetween my index & middle finger~! Ow its rather painfull >.< On new years, this year, I tripped over my mini-stool & it gave me this realllly bloody bruise on my pinky toe. Today, I was clipping my toenails, it's approximately flip-flop weather here, & I started clipping my pinky toe & basically all of my pinky toe nail came off~! I wish myself good luck explaining that the the person that does pedicures. It's only Sunday & I  get an entire week to myself. I may laze around (Most likely option) or I may do something else. I LOVE staying up suuuuupper late on my vacations. I honestly belive two things, 1. that I have parasites & 2. that I'm nocturnal. OH~! I got a queen sized air matress & it has a hole in it somewhere, so it's deflating REALLY fast.Ah, & I went to tour my new high school. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! It's the largest school in our district. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...I should re-name  my blog Bailey's world :D Well. I think I'm just gonna keep this on & write my thoughts down WITH the time so here it goes:(1:03am) Tottaly bored, making silicon on WLO.(1:19am) I feel like I finally have WLO down again, it feels awesome >U<(1:25am) I took my gauges out a coupple hours ago & they still fit~! <3(1:34am) At xat w my friend^^~(2:08am) Kinda upset...But oh well^^~(3:06)Happy again :)(3:30am) Going to bed...Upset my night was cut short.. but oh well, there's always tomorrow night~ I just didn't feel like talking to him anymore~ Peace^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment