Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hey~! April 20th LOL 4/20!!!

Hey world~! I've been sleeping quite crappily lately. Soooo I took a nap yesterday & I slept soooooooo well. I think I should take more naps like this <3 Wellllll, Susan lent me yet another manga & I saw that It was My Faviorite Manga Ever. The one that I read all of last summer at the book store. Haha I rember staying late to read the last volume. I got SO SCHOLDED when I got home >.<( so worth it). Haha I love getting on xat & people are like WHO ARE YOU!? Then, I'm like I'm konan & they're like OH HOW'VE YOU BEEN?!!! I had an AWESOME day. I developed this system. That I call the angel system. Boys who are just kinda side attractions that I kinda like but not quite are black angels, gray angels are boys who I went through a "phase" liking them. Then there's the white angel, the one boy who I'll spend the rest of my life with <3, & lastly there's a cream angel, the one boy who freakin confuses me. No mentions of those who fit in the last two spots. So, the rest of the people in my life are types of angels too. But, they're colored angels. Like Leigha, she's a lime green angel, Chantel is a purple angel. I don't know why, it's just like that. It let's me classify boys & people. Ugh, that boy keeps asking to be my sevie. I DON'T WANT A MALE SEVIE!!! Ugh, he's a brown angel. & the rest of the people who have no connection to me don't have wings, & I decided that he dosen't ethire. & Gari... well Gari's a hot pink angel :3 & Anthony's a gray angel. Hmm...Leigha's comming over on Friday. So I sit behind Jacob in math, he started talking to me & catlin, I was like wtf? He tried to take my pencil & ripped my paper T^T So I was trying to pry him from my pencil & I tore into his skin & I was like awww I'm sorry D: Sp, I'm cutting my nails. He's just a black angel, I'm quite sure that I won't find my shiroi-tenshi in middle school. But I may have, there's a different Jacob, he has alot of health prblems, I originally found him for leigha but... I dunno, At the moment he's just a black angel, nothing more. *Sigh* my dad is sutch a dick. Blah, blah, blah, I just came home, I don't appriciate you telling me that I'm as "dumb as a post". Well I'm gonna get on WLO, babysit for a bit & then, NaP TiMe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment