Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello~! SUPPER EARLYApril 14th 2011

Herro~! How are you today~? That's delightful. I'm sick T^T &  I have strep throat, so joyful. It hurts to swallow. I ra out of coughdrops though. THey ae my salvation~! They + MEGA strong asprin+antiobiotics=Hopefully soon recovery. I have decided to do some dubs/regular karaoke~! & I shall record them, my voice isn't that bad,or my music teacher dosen't think so :D Butttttt I have a cold sore too. I hate being sick. The anniversary event on WLO is happenning right now~ I have my chacrter on auto. So I'm going to continue watching Trigun~Not alot is happenning. Except for, I'm going over to steal some cough drops from my friend Jeanie tomorrow~ SHE HAS AN ENTIRE BAG!!! I hope they don't suck...Well, byeeeeeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment