Thursday, April 21, 2011

Herroz~! 4/21/11

Helloooooooo <3
Ugh, mu sister is being SUPPER weird. She's being SO distant. Well, I shouldn't dwell on things...So, today. I got off the bus & we were walking home, Jeanie just sat down on somebody's lawn & then I was like pshhhh why not? So I sat down right next to her. We sat like that for, like half an hour, telling mariah to go home~ Haha we're men, we call her kiwis & yuri XD She kinda deserves it though. Ugh, my sister is crying again, I hate it when she crys...Well, so mariah finally left, & we sat there just....being us I guess. OH one of Susan's friends lent me her glasses <3 they're supper cute <3 They're like nerd glasses. I LOVEEEEE themmmm <333333 & that trent kid keeps making things akaward, that was one of the things that I loved about Anthony, He didn't make things akaward when we talked~But most of the time, I just zone out when I'm around trent. He's just too much. It's not that he's a boy. I just don't like high-matinence sevies... Because, I'm almost done with middle school, I don't want a fight. Hmmmm I wonder if I'm too heart-y~ LEIGHA CANCELD ON ME!!!!!!!!! She also did that at lunch T^T. OH~! I helped Jeanie clean her room~! I think I need to clean my room too.......Well I'll do that later <3 Hahahahahaha OMG me & Jeanie got on ChatRoulette & Omegle, We're gonna do it again tomorrow x3 & go to Virgina Palmer~ I wish I still went to a year round school <3 Hahahahahahah I need an otaku <3~! Well, that's all for me~ I'm gonna eat these (AWESOME cherry honey ricola) cough drops Jeanie gave me, & clean up my roomz~! Night Loveeeeeeee <33333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment