Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Random Assemblment of Things You Didn't Know About Me

So, Here we go:
I hate mayonas & mustard. You will never ever get me to eat one of ,y sisters hamburgers. I don't hate american music, I chose not to listen to it. I wish my computer had a diffrent cover. I still have to do  a book report for english. I didn't really apriciate winter break untill yesterday. My phone has evereything I could want on it except for faster video. I do own a set of clip-on cat ears(though I wear them only to freak out my family). I don't think i\I'm really friends with Marissa. I lhink I'm starting to think of Chantell as less of a bitch. Leigha's comming over for new years on friday. Leigha left her keys over here a week ago. I still have them. I LOVE Smoked oysters,\. I'm starting to hate shrimp. I think baking breaded fish is better than frying it.I have a slice of hawaiian bread on a plate that has been there since approximateley 2 a clock, it feels like it's been toasted. It wasn't. I have a baby picture of myself on myy desk. I also have a picture of my great grand parents in their 20s in the bottom right of that frame.My mouse is Rust orange. I have a heater sitting next to me right now. I love to nibble on cheese. I will eat cans of tuna. I hate chicken of the sea it's cheap. I completed an entire 5 page back to back math take home test in a coupple hours. With added procastionation of course. I finally kind of cleaned my room. I want a jlist gift certificate. I want snow flake to show up at my beedroom door tomorrow. I still have to clean it. On my wall I have: A bear with a cupcake on its head sticker, a Smith's pharmacy calendar, 2 prom dress pictures, a fortune cookie wraper with my name printed on it, our inatials from alphabet soup, a paper heart that I glued lace onto, A bag with bags & my laptop carrying case in it, a heart ornament with printed flowers & in the shape of a heart from our judge, A D.N.A sample that I made when I got my shots to go into middle school (I am reminded by myself to take that down), A bunch of spray hair dye from last week that is bright orange & glitter, A peice of paper that I painted to say I love you in japanese with hearts around it, A sticker..., Fortune cookie fortunes, A picture of deidara, A rub on tatoo of a purple lotus, A poster of the akatsuki, a picture of me when we first moved to guthrie, & That's pretty much it. Keep in mind that's spread around all of my 4 & 1/2 walls. I hate sushi. I have a cat named lucy. bella bit me yesterday. & thats all I feel like putting for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment