Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello Again~

*Sigh* I am so scared to talk to him I'm not even sure if I can. I made my move & I'm wating for his. Ahhhhhh I just took like 30 stupid crush tests. They were all yes except one. I'm planing to change that. I want sooooo badly to go hang out with his group. But chantell & jake broke up. DAMN ANNIE!!! She always ruins things for me. When I told her I liked anthony she told me he called her cute pet names. I want to stabbbb her. She has always been that way I guess. Ohh she broke up jake & chantell. Why? Because she wants him as a back up if she breaks up with her curent bf (one of anthonys friends) I'm just wating for him to put the peices together & ask me out. I was thinking ice skating!! I've never been ice skating & it would give me an excuse to hold his hand, its winter, he knows how to take the bus, I'm in walking distance of his house ( we used to have the same bus stop). *sigh* If only~ I want him as a christmas present. I made that verrrrry clear in my letter to santa~ Yes, santa exists as long as I get what I want. Don't fail me now santa~ Well now we can't go over there during lunch cuz' chantell hates him now. But it's just another week untill they'll be stupid love birds again. Ah whyyyy anthonyyyy~??? Well anyways were setting up the christmas tree & I have homework Wish for anthony to make his move pleeease~? Well byeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment