Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/18/20

Ah You know what I did today? I was looking through this computer & you'll never guess what I found. I found numerous pictures of me forgotten for years. I found my 6th grade graduation pictures, My first concert & last year's christmas pictures. It reminded me that I'm growing up bit by bit without even noticing. I saw a picture of myself & the sign of my new school, or the school I'm in right now. It reminded me of what I thought middle school was going to be like & how easy I thought it'd be. I though it would be roses but it's not at all. I have so much homework I can bareley breathe without joting down a couple thousand pages of notes in class.  But I did still like the same guy back then. Then I was too stupid to realize how sweet he was. I was hypinotzed with this really stupid douche canoe named cameron. I still Hate him I got him to go out with me last year & it was HORRIBLE. I was finally starting to get over cameron when Leigha told me he asked me out. I was so happy. But when I finally did get over him Anthony came along & saved me from falling into his clutches again. That's a smalllllll leftover reason why I like him. I was tottaly gonna ask him to ice skating but I didn't AHHHH I FEEL SOOOO SUTPIDDD Well my bday is the day after tomorro so that's good~

No comments:

Post a Comment