Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year & It's Late.

Bleh~ Hello. Why am I up at 11:48 pm? Yes I did get my homework done. 7 hours ago. Ugh I woke up minutes ago & I ate 3 tacos from taco bell & I feel HORRIBLE. I drank like 2 cups of water. I had no idea I was so thirsty, but I keep throwing up in my mouth. It tastes like tacos & that would be fine if it wasn't acid too. Today was a bleak dark day. I did however got to hang out with Leigha & Chantell however. Snow flake got a haircut, of which I think looks okay, & I told her,"If you love somebody you don't care what their hair looks like" & it's true. I think if he wants to let somebody massacre hair like that more power to him. I think it's sweet how he let his mom talk him into it. Eh, no I'm not a stalker, I saw his family at a concert once. Well all I'm going to say is that his days are limited in my heart unless he makes a move in a short time frame, & come on we all know that's never going to happen so I'm already starting to detach myself. Have you noticed that when I'm tired I get really negative? I'm staring down a order of cinnamon twists. I so want to eat the but at the same time I don't know what they're going to do to my stomach. Oh & sorry if there's errors like spelling grammar punctuation. It's almost tomorrow do you expect me to be an expert now? That's why we do our home work when we're conscious. Well, this happened yesterday too. Although I woke up at 12 & fell back asleep at 3. God damn, winter brake was wild. I still have silly string allover my floor. I'm sitting here my butt huts, I'm listening to idolm@ster & I feel horrible, Nothing could be worse. & on top of that it's 300 degrees in my room. Even though I'm wearing summer pjs I'm sweating. Yes, I did turn my heater off. Ahhhhh I'm dieing -_- There most fixed. Eh I think I'll catch up on my anime & eat those cinnamon twists with added water of course. Well Night people (By the way did you see my fish??? Click in the middle of the picture it's cool~)

No comments:

Post a Comment