Sunday, February 27, 2011

That really pisses me off Brionne

Brionne had her kids, but I don't think the hormones have worn off yet. She keeps saying " Well I had a hell of alot more to do when I was 14" So the fuck what? I'm a diffrent person than you, I have a diffrent life. Things change. My job is to go to school & live life. You don't even have a job right now so you have no say in the conversation. It really pisses me off when she says crap like When I was 14... I list my virginity, i had my first kiss Blah Blah Blah. I don't care. I'm 14 but I'm not you. I don't have a crush. If I were to have my first kiss then Oh big woop, it's over in seconds & we move on. I'm so tired of her comparing herself to me. I'M NOT YOU LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ABOUT IT.

1 comment:

  1. Breezy loves you and wants to share her experiences with you. She is Just a person. Like you. Like me.

    ReplyDelete