Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The 35th Post~! March 23rd 2011

Hallo world~! Today was an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!! X3 I stayed home, I was up till 11 last night babysitting~ BUT Tomorrow is my high school orientation~! & I am so excited~! I'm taking Leigha with me & we're going home together~! AHHHH It's been so long since I've made an entry here~! Well I got the money so I can go to 6flags on Memmorial day weekend with the chior, band, & strings~! It was $65 total~! That was a lot of money~! But I get to go with people that enjoy music also. Ahhhhhhh today was a good day. Dad didn't get mad at me for staying home, I think he knows that I just needed a day off. Well, the charges on my phone bill showed up again~ Most of them from early Feburay, though I didn't charge any in February. Weird...But my math teacher is going to Afghanistan(Tried my best to spell that one.) Tomorow is going to be intresting. OH & I got a new email~! It sounds quite pretty~ It's called MusicAndRose I love it X3 It was inspired by my FB profile picture. Well, I have to continue reading this book, it's due tomorrow, Leigha lent it to me~ It's called Timeless & I highly reccomend it.I'm on page 232 out of 2 days with this book I LOVE IT SO MUCH & Leigha's getting the second book :D  Well night OH OH OH CHIOR FESTIVAL ON FRIDAY~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment