Monday, November 29, 2010

Helooooo Thereeee

Er~Ah mutch better. So would you like to know how my day was^^~?. It was half good & half boooring. Well today we had 1st peirod 1st (that happens only on mondays we have a weird moving staircase scedual). So We were in there & we got moved around today. So Of course my Englis teacher, Mr.Miller has to put snowflake like right behind me. I was so embarassed. I mean picture it him staring at only the back of my head when he could tottaly be sitting right across from me talking to me or somthing. I know he wants to talk to me. Wer'e both a little shy. If I were to attempt to talk to him I would explode. I mean EXPLODE. Wev'e huged 2 times & talked once & it was a hi~ He ad toi say it I was going to pass out or somthing after he said it. He hugged me last year & we said hi this year. So Leigha is friends with chantell. Chantell & I were mortal enemeys in 6th. When I first moved here her group ditched me. All alone a little 6th grader *bitch* No Bailey be nice!!!. Well she & I kind of made up & so shes going out with jake, jake is friends with snowflake & he's in that group so they came ovew to our group on friday. Well anyways, Me & leigha bought 2 bags of pop corn at lunch &a gatorade. So we decided to go outside & tease the sevies with our hot popcorn in like 3 degree weather. So we went outside & chantell was out there with jake( There inseperable. If you find her you find jake, It makes me jealous truthfully, Not of jake but of te way he always hugs hes & he was like of course your beautifull.It sickens me now, I wish snowflake was that way twoards ME) So we dropped the gatorade cuz we were too lazy to hold it. Jake took it & went off to play hacky sack (They therew a hacky sack at him) & he took the gatorade (we didn't mind tho). So he comes back & in about 3 mind I see snowflake throwing a bottle of blue gatorade. I was like really~? Well I was stuffing my face with popcorn at that time so I was happy that my little insignificant bottle of gatorade had reached the hottest guy in my life. So then we got to 6th peoriod (right after lunch). So I sat & wasted as mutch time as possible screwing with the symbols function on word. So My 6t peoriod teacher saw my artistic genius on the word because that's another way I waste time. I stretch photos & use them as a backround &  use squigly writing. Well she saw one of my worser works & said ohh Bailey why don't you sign up for photo club!?!?!?! & thats after school on tuesdays. I'm having breezy fill the form out right now. OHHHH breezy had the twins. I showed almost evereybody I knew the pictures >.< So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Well thats all for today~ WIsh me luck with the photo club.^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment